Tuesday, October 28, 2008

They're So Clean And Pretty Now (But The Garden Is Still Neglected)



Buster



Dolly



Zeke

And really? It hasn't been a bad day. I've cooked some venison and some of the first collards from the garden (which were planted as plants and not seeds so they're doing okay) and got some plants moved in and others covered up and I am feeling quite cheerful about play practice which is, after all, play.
And it will be so much more pleasant to snuggle with Zeke tonight now that he's all freshly groomed and smells less like a dog and more like, well, a dog who is freshly groomed.

6 comments:

  1. awwwww.... Zeke is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you say that Zeke is your favorite?...if only you met the dog. Well, he is a cutie in a picture.
    So Ma, how was the supper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, play practice!

    Great pics of you and the clean pups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, HoneyLuna, Zeke is VERY sweet. When he's not barking incessantly. Or trying to lick me to death.
    Dinner was superb! Yum! Wish you'd been here, my dear college girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Pearl, who never gets groomed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, DTG. She doesn't know the joy of going to see Miss Beverly. But she does get the house to herself for a few hours. Which she should enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me, sweeties. Tell me what you think.